Thursday, October 15, 2015

He's Alive!

I just received this email from Elder Koontz.  I would have seen it last night but he sent it to my work email instead of my personal email (silly boy).

Hello Family! I am alive and safe in Mexico, the flight was long but it was sufficient for a first two flights EVER. I kept thinking of the song "You can fly" from Peter Pan. I also met a missionary who knows Amelia White! The food is pretty good, and my main purpose for sending this message is to keep you posted on whats happening now. I will be able to send you a longer message next week on my P-Day (Wednesday). I love you all and encourage you to stay faithful in your doings. 

                                                                                   Love,

                                                                                          Elder Koontz

No comments:

Post a Comment